Saturday, February 17, 2024

Chemo is very profitable business but very harmful to cancer patients.
If you TRUST doctors then do all the chemo, the doctor prescribe!!!
Soon you spend lots of money and your life is on the countdown.
It's business, my friend.
You trust me, I harm you.
I am sorry, this is what I as a doctor learned in medical school!
I will not be held accountable for your death, you took chemo voluntarily and signed on the papers.
I enjoy high pay, u suffer horribly.
If your choice, I didn't force you!
You can't blame me. Just blame your ignorance!!!
If you live for a few years after chemo, you are lucky.
If you die during or after chemo treatment, I will not be affected in any way.
Chemo is the only way to treat cancer according to what I am taught.
Alternative therapy will not be recommended in any way as it will disrupt my cancer practice and hurt my rice bowl!!!

Please visit my cancer blog at http://natural-cancer.blogspot.com/ for free info on natural cancer treatment and Alternative Medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment